Hunter Bashaw | MP451[x3]
Progress this semester:
CS Labs/Second Floor:
- FB - A simple file browser.
- Clay - A simple game in C++, with SDL.
- FError and Ghorus - Malware and ITL chorus server software in Go.
- Portable Projector Error - A fun website with an amazing 3D ASCII renderer.
- Toilet - A fun command-line tool.
- The Internet Archive
- Mr. Markov, Frozen, and the terribly cursed text
- Got the network restored on the seccond floor (Thanks Bobby for the VPN though).
- Helped with cleaning and organizing (Thanks to Andy for the help!)
- DEATH COMES TO US ALL! This was disgusting and black-lung inducing.
- Worked on Fuchsia stuff.
- 3D printed a case for the NUC.
- Attempted to diagnose the hard drive i2c issue.
- Attended and participated in nearly every forum, especially with respect to spending and moving things.
- Fixed a bug in Baha's CSS to make this color gradient look correct.
- Attended and participated in nearly every COSI project meeting.
- Participated in the open house.
- Participated in the 7HRL with Jsh, we made V3NT CRAWL3R: GOLDEN TOILET.
- Repeatedly assisted students with Networks material outside me office hours. :P
- Repeatedly assisted students with CS141 material, and various other coursework.
- Continually cleaned up/organized the labs (especially chairs and the center table...)
- ...And more that got lost along the way!
- SDL Workshop
- Fuchsia Workshop
- Project Challenge